Missing My Husband So Much


posted by Rechie on , ,

10 comments

Hubby didn't able to use all his one month extension. The extension supposedly expires this 26th of September but hubby's tickets arrived earlier than expected which was arranged by his sister so we have no choice. He left today at 7:45 am from Mactan Airport to Tokyo and then from Tokyo to LA, Dallas and then to his family home, Tulsa. 
The night before he left was very emotional. We both shed tears for that coming parting time. The fact that he was leaving totally sunk in our hearts. It made our hearts empty but heavy. The tears were unstoppable.  When I took him to the airport early morning at 5 was the hardest moment. Stopping my tears was so hard but I managed to hold a single drop not to make it hard for him to leave. I didn't went out of the taxi. He knows I don't like seeing his back to the airport. After the long kiss and the exchanging of magic words  and promises of fate and strength, I then instructed the driver to take me to the port for an early Ocean Jet voyage. I didn't cry while on the sea trip for I was entertained by the beautiful views of the islands but I cried a river when I arrived home.
For the first time being a married couple, it was the first time we parted. It was so hard, harder than before because we were together inseparably for almost three years. The pain was very overwhelming. I can't stop crying until now everytime I remember his morning greetings along with hot siopao or donuts and coffee. Looking at the every corners of our house feels so empty for I am expecting to see him there, which I used to. I am remorseful for those times I've taken him for granted, those times I was being unappreciative of him but I am cheerful for those quality times we spent together, the jokes, the laughter and all that good stuffs. I miss him terribly!

10 comments