Thanks for this Beautiful Blogger Award


posted by Rechie on ,

4 comments

Wohoo, I got an award. What a bonus for feeling better and being back in blogging! Being back which is visiting and reading friends' post and not just hop and drop which I've been doing while I was sick. I know I am not totally ok as I still have some colds but at least I graduated from having a fever. Anyway,  this is a very flattering award, Beautiful Blogger I got from Elai's Precious Angels. Thank you so much for this award my new blogging sis and of course, for always visiting me here. Thank you so much!
The Rules:
• Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
• Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
• Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
• State 7 things about yourself

I posted 7 things about myself to my other blog, WhereAbouts but allow me to write down another 7 things about myself.
  1. I got a permanet tattoo and I boast it. It is a butterfly tattoo with colors of American flag. Yes I am marked, an American's wife. 
  2. I fear needles and having this tattoo doesn't mean I no longer fear.
  3. I haven't forgiven myself yet for committing a very murderous decision. I haven't confessed either to let myself suffer with guilt which is what I deserve.
  4. I am prank and outspoken only to people I care about. 
  5. I love my family (parents and siblings) more than anything in this world, next to God that if I have to choose between them and my husband, I would choose my family. My husband knows that. 
  6. I find it hard eating alone on the dining table during meal thing.
  7. I don't know if you find it ridiculous but when I feel that my feet are dirty, as in with sands I get from walking on the floor barefooted, I feel my whole body is dirty and that I need to take a bath.
Many of my friends in the blog land surely have already received this award.  So, please allow me to be lazy and selfish this time. Just let me just keep this award.

4 comments