SS: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part 2


posted by Rechie on

No comments


26. Do you like someone? you mean as a woman to a man? well, i like my husband above all males

27. The last song you listened to? "I Love My B!tch" on my phone, listened to it during brown out earlier

28. What time of day were you born? i thought i was on the cold dawn of the 22nd of December but mom confirmed i was born on a hot afternoon of December 22

29. What’s your favorite number? 8

30. Where did you live in 1987? I just moved out from my old condo (my mother's womb) and lived under my little mosquito net

31. Are you jealous of anyone? I am jealous of those thick-faced people who do not know how to be shy

32. Is anyone jealous of you? I have no idea but I am not that strict. I allow them to be jealous.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? at home for sure

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? My feet will do the favor for me be it side, front or back kick.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? Oh yeah, s2pidly kind actually.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I got one on my right calf.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes. The person who love me should move to for his love towards me, right baby hunk? Then, we will be moving around for our love towards each other.

39. Are you touchy feely? I am turning red. Can I pass?

40. What’s your life motto? My failures have no right to turn me into a failure.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? shirt, under ware and shorts/pants

42. What’s your favourite town/city? Manukan, it's where all the entertainments (gossips) are.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Vegetables

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? 4 years ago

45. Can you change the oil on a car? I can if you'll tell me how.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? The last thing I know is that she is typing the answer in this number. It is me. Who else would be my first love?

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? not much

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Induction party for officers on 2008. I wore a an orange gown which happened to be the same color of all table covers. Darn embarrassing!

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? my eyes

50. Have you been burned by love? 1 degree