SS: Presuppose You're Living in New England


posted by Rechie on

4 comments


1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall? I would have.

2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture? a big No

3. What were your final words for September? I am closer to being old.

4. What are your first words for October? Darn, October already?

5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost? Oh, please don't ask me this

6. What is the one color that represents this time of year? Green i think

7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year? sense of smelling as always

8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair? watch shows and eat

9. What do you like when you have a cold? I like to take medicines to get rid of it.

10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat? If there is no cheaper price and have no other choice, why not?

12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen? mess

13. What gripes do you have about this time of year? none so far

14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning? Yes, my two students here - my siblings. I take responsibility cooking for their breakfast.

15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters? cleaning gutters is not my responsibility

16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white? Why not? I am actually wearing a white shirt right now.

17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall? whatever that comes up

18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies? there are none

4 comments