Blooming Orhids In Our Garden


posted by Rechie on ,

2 comments

I am so happy with how our Orchids bloom in our little garden. If hubby's here, he would really be happy by just the beautiful sight of our flowers. But since he is far, he could only see the photos of it. I hope he'll pass this blog today to see the beauties from our garden. Here you go baby.
The rainy days seemed very useful during my lazy days and nights of watering.Carrying a bucket full of water is quite a heavy job for a little woman like me. So, thank you rainy days.
I can't tell you the exact names of the flower since each color and type has its own particular name. All I know is that these are called Orchids  in general and that these are used as corsage during graduation and any other special occasions.
I took this pictures one rainy night. An umbrella on my other hand and my camera phone on the other. If you've read my photo blog (which I planned to taking down for good), you should have known how I love evening shots.
These are the Orchids on our little garden located next to our garage. There are more Orchids in full blooms at our terrace but I didn't take pictures of them for I usually pick those to place on our flower vases...and we have four. 

2 comments