Monday Mayhem:The return of Lola's Holiday Meme


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

Advance Merry Christmas everyone. May your Christmas this year be merrier than last year. Here's my responses to today's Mayhem prompts.
1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show? I forgot already.

2. What holiday character do you think you're most like? Santa Claus. I like giving even though I am left with nothing. It's my sickness. 

3. What holiday character does your spouse think you're most like? A hermit with Santa's hot. 

4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song? I have a new favorite holiday song. It is a song by Jose Mari Chan titled Perfect Christmas 

5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song? Any songs by the chipmunks. They are cute but not when singing Christmas songs. Christmas songs are songs one should not make fun with. 

6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it? From Sept. 1 - that's the start of Christmas here in the Philippines. No kidding. As early as Sept. 1 you can hear Christmas carols on  radio stations. 

7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it? I would definitely love it.

8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas/holiday present? Come on...you can tell! Never done it before but now I dare myself. I think  I can't.

9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer's father? It is Donner, right?

10. Do you drive your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people's holiday decorations? No. It is not a nice idea to drag other people along during my nosy business. I can simply do it alone without being obviously nosy. 

11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, 'oh that's lovely'? Or do you think, 'oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn'? I would say it is lovely and appreciate their effort. It takes a lot of time and effort to do it.

12. Are you counting the days to Christmas/Holidays with excited anticipation or dread? With excitement whether we'll have something to munch on the Christmas Eve or non.

13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap? Never seated on Santa's lap.

14. Do you make a Christmas/Holiday list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you? the latter. 

15. When do you put up your tree and/or menorah/and or anything else? just last week I put up my Christmas tree but I forgot to talk about it here in my blog

16. If tree- Real or fake? fake...plastic

17. When do you take your tree/decorations down? midst of January - it's when Christmas ends here

18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for? if I have the budget...i usually go for toys or anything for my godchildren

19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year? Will you attend? None..not working.

20. Do you have your New Year's Eve Plans set yet? not yet.

Join Us for Monday Mayhem

1 comment