Sunday Stealing: The Dwight Twilley Meme


posted by Rechie on

7 comments


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. The latest book or movie that made you cry? A book entitled Valentine Child.

2. The fictional character most like you? Hmnnn..Electra

3. The greatest album, ever? My wedding photo album. What? 

4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?I like Star Wars, the drama in particular. I haven't watched Star Trek yet but I will be.

5. Your ideal brain food? Salmon

6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you?? accomplishment being a blogger...i do earn, a few.

7. You want to be remembered for ...? being a good person

8. Let's talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational? Mariah Carey

9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature? paintings in an exhibit

10. Your hidden talents . . .? singing I guess. it was hubby who found that out

11. The best piece of advice you actually followed? for now, "don't smoke"

12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed? stole? lol! as if thieves are going to jot that best stolen thing down. anyway, the best thing I ever thought so far are my pairs of Gibi shoes

13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear? hubby's t-shirt

14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be? tskk...can I just call my family over and have sumptuous dinner with them?

15. Time travel: where, when and why? to where hubby is at, tomorrow, I can fly there instantly coz i am a witch with broomsticks

16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac? Spa pls

17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .? fruits

18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map? my native land

19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country? quit showing your girls to the public

20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now? i am working on this meme to finish it early for I am starving. i want to eat breakfast today. Jezz, I can't resist fried fish.

7 comments

  1. Anonymous