Sunday Stealing: The Ninja Meme, Part Two


posted by Rechie on

1 comment



Cheers to all of us thieves!

26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most? mine hahahahha (what?)

27. What color shirt are you wearing? wearing hubby's gray tank top

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? whatever as long as my feet likes the feel of it. (I rub my feet on sheets or on pillows for me to sleep)

29. Can you whistle? yes

30. Favorite colors(s)? right now - purple (i don't know for how long), all time favorite - blue, pink, brown, black

31. Could you be a pirate? I can sometimes - watch pirated movies sometimes. It's just that sometimes you have no choice but get a pirated copy.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Beautiful by Christina Aguilera (I am beautiful, no matter what they say)

33. Favorite girls name? my name Rechie Ruth

34. Favorite boy’s name? my husband's Gary Dale

35. What’s in your pocket right now? my underwear has no picket, sorry

36. Last thing that made you laugh? can't remember

37. Best bed sheets as a child? already a rug now so not worth remembering

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? dog's bite but the anti rabies injection hurt worst than the bite though

39. Do you love where you live? i have no choice for now

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs? I have two TVs no HDs

41. Who is your loudest friend? Jeziel, she starts gossips that sometimes she gets into my bones but I love her because she's fun to be with.

42. How many dogs do you have? 1

43. Does anyone have a crush on you? as if I care if there are any

44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Everything I do with my sisters like crafting, wrapping gifts, playing board games and cards, or simply hanging around talking is fun.

45. What are your favorite books? Purple Driven Life - I am reading it for me to be guided

47. Favorite Team? SEKC Batch 2003 - please consider it a team

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I love my bitch

49. What were you doing at 12 AM? snoring, maybe

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? money!!!

1 comment