Sunday Stealing: The Quick 2010 Fandom Meme


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

Hello my dear blogger friends, Merry Christmas to you all! I am sorry for greeting you late. I just got back from celebrating our Saviour's birthday with my family. I did enjoy although there was a hint of emptiness in my heart but I would like to talk about my Christmas later or maybe tomorrow. For now, let's get on the stealing part.
Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Your main fandom of the year: Asian Dramas, Purple (collecting)

2. Your favorite Film this year: Avatar

3. Your favorite Book read this year: The Dark Elf

4. Your favorite Album or Song this year: I Don't Wanna Cry by Mariah Carey (I know it is an old song but I love hearing this song over and over again. I have the song save on my music file.)

5. Your favorite meme site of the year: Sunday Stealing (hubby said he loves reading my answers)

6. Your Fandom that you haven't tried Yet, but want to: none...i am only hooked to watching Asian Dramas and collecting anything purple

7. Your best new Fandom Discovery of the Year: Asian Dramas

8. Your biggest Fandom Disappointment of the Year: none

9. Your TV Boyfriend of the year: Coco Martin

10. Your TV Girlfriend of the year: Angelica Panganiban

11. Your most Missed Old Fandom: none

12. Your Biggest Anticipations of the New Year: hubby's gift

13. Your favorite post (of yours) of the year: a post about my birthday and the gifts I received

14.Your favorite new blog (to you) of the year: Unmasked Thoughts

15.Your favorite new website of the year: Shopstyle.com

16. Your favorite news story of the year: Autumns Concerto - First Stop Happiness

17. Your favorite actor of the year: Coco Martin

18. Your favorite drama TV show of the year: Autumns Concerto

19. Your favorite comedy TV Show this year: Banana Split

20. Your favorite cartoon of the year: Hello Kitty (as always)

1 comment