2. He hugs me from behind and gives little kisses and nibbles on my nape when I am cooking or washing dishes. He also helps me file the washed dishes on the dish rack.
3. Lots of kisses and I love yous can be heard from his mouth everyday. Even when he only goes downstairs to get a glass of water, he kisses me and says he loves me before going downstairs and kisses me again when he gets back up. Sometimes, I find it weird but later on found it sweet. Only few do that.
Like my husband, I kiss him before I go out the house to get something, and kiss him again when I get back. We actually share almost all the sweet gestures towards each other.
2. I give him lots of I love yous, hug and kiss everyday as well. As soon as he gets up from bed, I tell him how much I love him (there are times he wakes up late). And just like him, I used to say i love him and kiss him when I go downstairs to watch TV.
3. When cooking, I try my best to make it delicious so he will like it. When on the dinner table, I am the one who put foods on his plate.
4. When I sense that he is stressed from playing his games online and from watering the plants, I give him massages on his forehead, nape, shoulder and back. Sometimes, I want to make him feel special, I give him whole body massage.
5. There are times I give him surprise hugs from behind when he’s watching TV and give little kisses on his nape.
6. I don’t like hearing him cough, so the moment I hear him cough, I get cough medicine and a glass of water for him. It shows how much I care for him. When he is sick, of course, I take good care of him. He is a king when he is sick.
7. When are going out to party, I choose what shirt he wears. When we are in the mall to shop, I choose what shirts for him to buy. He kind of like it!