Monday Mayhem: Random Stupid Question Meme


posted by Rechie on

4 comments

1. What do you think would happen if the sun were to rise in the west and set in the east one day? It'll be a miracle

2. Are you tired of everyone talking about New Years resolutions when you know darn well they have no chance with them? Yes. That's why I am not talking about my own New Year's resolution for I know darn well I have no chance.

3. What is the most repeated meme question around? Name

4. Coke or Pepsi? Coke

5. What should we do about kids screaming and running around in stores? We leave them home with their nanny.

6. Ever write graffiti (messages on walls)? If so what did you write? can't remember I did it

7. Is there really a "fat gene" or is that a figment of my excuses imagination? the latter

8. Do you know of anyone or have you been subjected to anyone who thinks they can sing but cannot? What is a good way to get out of letting that person continue to sing in our presence? Yes, I know someone and I have no choice but endure the noise.


9. Are you happy that the "holiday's" are over? Yes and No. Yes coz the busy time of preparation is over and No because the eating is over.

10. What is the best thing about January? New Year. A new month to count my birthday.

Join Us for Monday Mayhem

4 comments