Cheers to all of us thieves!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? can I prefer both? lol
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? snakes
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? yes
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? i don't know i haven't experienced
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? none
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? freedom of speech to stop gossips and cusses
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? is there no other option?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? watching Television, you didn't say watching movie
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? being brave to stand before the firing squad
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? hello kitty
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Kris Aquino - the way she talks and acts but I watched her movie last night, the Dalaw and it was good.
87. What was the last thing you paid for? water
88. Are you a coupon clipper? yes, online
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? nope
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? dancing
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? No, one is the real person who died after he/she gets beamed while the other one stands up as a clone. Although they think alike and look alike but a clone is a clone, a copy is a copy. I have a complete copy of Star Strek series but haven't really finished watching it.
92. What insects are you afraid of? bee, it bites
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? I just had a wake up call.
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? back when skinny jeans was not a thing, my mother forced me to wear saying it looks cool. I nearly cried but i had no choice. She said when skinny jeans comes back to the recent trend list, women would die for it. I don't.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? watermelon - it is food and water in one
96. What are your parents interested in? us to have a much better life than theirs
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? yes, a butterfly. I kept it inside the house but Chizka chased it and played it, dead.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? no and never planned
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? plans with deeds
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? When I have problems
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. flashlight, foods enough for three days and drinking water
posted by Rechie L on Sunday Stealing