Sunday Stealing: The "18 Questionable Questions" Meme


posted by Rechie on

3 comments


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? I'll be sad for sure. Lol! Won't you? 

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? A billionaire. 

3. What is the one thing most hated by you? Nosy. 

4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Wow billion dollars huh? I definitely share it with all my family and relatives. The rest would be given to those who need it but i'll make sure i have a billion dollar in my bank account first for the rainy days. 

5. Could you fall in love with your best friend? If he is a he and he is lovable, it can be possible.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? For me, being loved by someone...no further explanation...

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? Don't know... I am impatient

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? Seduce him...lol...she can have him all for herself. 

9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be? I even tremble when singing in public when I have a good voice (boasting) how much more with acting and I do not have the talent? So, no one. I'm fine being one of the audiences. 

10. What do you expect of your loved one? A good provider, a sweet lover and a faithful husband.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? ten times fatter than I am right now

12. What’s your fear? hospital

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor? Single and rich, at least I can buy a lover for a night. Why not? I am just being realistic. If ever, I'll get married eventually anyway. 

14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? I open my eyes. 

15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship? Never but when he says it's over, it over. 

16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick? I'll just turn both down. I don't want headache. Geez!

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? Yes, after 100years ..LOL! Of course, what's done is done. I cannot change everything that's been done anyway if I'll continue getting down with the pain. I rather get up and blog. It's a lot more fun!

18. What are your three most important expectations in love? (1) heartaches and break-ups, once you fall in love, expect pain and partings, (2) happiness being with the person you love and oh, happiness in receiving gifts...wehhh come on now, i know you are happy when you receive gifts, (3 ) marriage. 

3 comments