Neglected Blogs


posted by Rechie on , ,

3 comments

I would say this blog is neglected. If before I update this blog one to three times a day, now only once a week. I don't feel the drive to update this blog daily anymore because I already have a new refuge online which is the new hosted blog, Chie 101. Whatever that I want to write here end up posted in the said new blog. I must restart my drive again for this blog. I need to be inspired again to continue updating this blog.

For inspiration, sometimes I think about looking into free content and other resources for websites at Article Writing Services. Those with online college degrees offer great insights and add to blog conversations.

Other blogs that I neglected are my photo blog Chie's Camera Works and my scrap booking blog Scrap Collection. I lost appetite in these hobbies anymore plus my computer always get into my nerves as it sleeps without notice. The power problem of my computer I think is the main reason why I neglect the said blogs because it has gotten worst that it sleeps many times a day. It just keeps shutting down on me several times a day. Tsk. I need a new one!

3 comments