SS: The Nasty 31 Meme, Part One


posted by Rechie on

No comments

I am so late to steal but the linky is still up therefore, I can still participate.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What has been your longest love relationship? my relationship with my husband - pursued for 1 year, engaged for 1 year and married for 3 years

2. What was the last gift that you received? a dress from sister

3. What do you spend your extra cash on? take-out  foods

4. If you could live anywhere would you live? i would live where i am living right now

5. Who's your cell provider? any specification? 

6. What's your favorite mall store? Lee Plaza 

7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!) hooker...lol...nanny

8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first? the outlet that gives me my winning to ask for assistance on how to claim it safely and privately 

9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments? life's a bitch and then you die so let's have a party!

10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)? last 2 weeks

11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard? "you're a true friend" people who usually tell me this are untrue. they are those who have committed mistakes on me - who have stabbed and killed me in my back. To tell you what, I am a mongos - i can either be bad and good, either be true and untrue. in short, i am a human.  

12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go? fuse box...haha

13. When was the last time that you cried? last night

14. What food do you hate? some raw sea foods...

15. What do you like best about yourself? being a mongos