Gloria Arroyo's Mugshots


posted by Rechie on , ,

1 comment

This picture that is believed to be the former Philippine President's mugshots has made its way to the Internet. I didn't believe the first time I saw it uploaded by one of my friends (which the friend got from a random website) in Facebook. How come the mugshots taken in a hospital? Or was she?

photo not mine

There are two conflicting statements I had read just a while ago in an article regarding the above mugshots of GMA. One party said the above photos are the real mugshots while the other denied. There is even another fraud mugshots of hers that came out. You can see and read the whole article here. Whatever the truth is, I found the former Philippine President in these photos piteous. To pity her is all we can do. She has done a lot of wrongdoings in our country that she must pay.

1 comment