Do you apply shampoo on your hair daily? We are advised not to apply shampoo daily for a reason that it washes out the natural oil the hair needs. Do you believe it? I still find it hard not to apply shampoo everyday but the warning is very alarming though. According to a hair expert in a salon I visited two weeks ago, washing hair too much could shred it and the scalp of natural oils causing flakes and frizz due to chemicals that are present in a shampoo. Too much shampoo could cause a scalp to dry leading to dandruff. She advised to use water or leave-on conditioner daily instead to keep hair in its beautiful glow.
Although not applying shampoo daily doesn’t necessarily mean we don’t take a bath everyday, still the feeling that we are not totally clean is there. It worries us and keeps us uneasy all day. Good thing there is a complete line of dry shampoo that revives the look and feel of our hair whatever style it may be on days we skip shampoo. The approach of TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo in the lines of hair care is the answer to all our worries of skipping shampoo. This line of dry shampoo is widely used now and is even featured in a video of Top Hair Products for School.
Why it’s called dry shampoo, because we do not need water to apply it to our hair. This line of dry shampoo is uniquely formulated to absorb excess oil off the hair, remove unpleasant odor and rejuvenate hair without a drop of water. Every dry shampoos has citrus extract infused leaving hair clean, fresh and fragrant.
How to apply TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo on hair? Here are tips on how to get the best result using dry shampoos:
- Shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results.
- Lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots.
- Spray in short bursts, holding 8 to 12 inches from head.
- Don't spray it like hair spray as in spraying all over and continuously.
- After completely spraying hair, leave it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Use hands or brush to distribute product evenly.
- If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse it under warm water then reattach.