#3/366 Blog Photo Challenge - Some New Year Pics


posted by Rechie on

10 comments

I just learned today about 366 Blog Photo Challenge hosted by Dhemz of Me & My Passion. I am glad I checked out the latest updates in Bisdak Blogger group in Facebook where the said blog photo challenge was posted.

I am catching up. The challenge is now on its third day. My share today would be this picture below:

The above photo was taken just few minutes ago. Montaño Ginisang Bagoong and green mango are perfect mate. My friend Pabz got me a bottle of Ginisang Bagoong fom Montaño. Thank you Pabz!
_____
To complete the challenge, I posted another photos for day 1 and day 2 of the blog photo challenge.

Above was taken yesterday night while driving along the boulevard in Dipolog City. Yes, you can still feel the spirit of Christmas there.

 The photos below were taken on the New Year's Eve.


We had a lot of fun firing the few fireworks we had on that Eve.

10 comments