Find Another Love


posted by Rechie on , , ,

2 comments

It is not a secret to my family and friends that my husband and I have not been communicating for quite a while now. Or when we communicate, which often initiated by me as I try to contact him from time to time, it takes the husband months to reply. I know this situation is bad for a married couple more so since we live miles apart. It is not right for the husband to not find time to contact the wife when there is a lot of ways to do so.

As much as I want to talk to him everyday, I can't force him if he doesn't want to. I can feel he has done something bad. Maybe he got someone pregnant there or maybe he simply found a new one. What else would you think when you are in my situation? It just too shallow of a reason that the husband cannot contact because his computer is broken or he is very busy at work. Tsk!

After a year of depression due to this unlikable marriage situation, I came to realize that I am not who is at fault and I should not be sad just because of the husband's negligence. It will be his loss. Now that I am over with it, although not totally, I can start and end my days with smiles now. I still think of him but it doesn't hurt anymore.

Besides, I can always find another love if I want to. There is a lot of online chatroom on the internet like http://online-chat-rooms.com/ waiting for me that offers chat for free like http://chat-forfree.com/ if he doesn't it. Lol! Mentioning this site, you might as well give it a visit because it does not just offer chat for free, it also has web news of various topics including celebrities love affairs and helpful tips regarding online dating.

2 comments