Need A Job?


posted by Rechie on ,

1 comment

While I was reading a Tagalog pocketbook borrowed from a friend, this question printed in catchy bold letters caught my attention. These that were printed in this little corner actually what I read first as I flipped the page.

Being one whose wants for imported products is greater than that of our own, the question and the answer really made me speechless in that instance. Right, we should buy our own products in order to produce more jobs in our own country. We should boast  and take pride on our own produce, support those that are Philippine-made by making it the top on our list when shopping. That way, we can help ourselves or our fellowmen keep their job or have a job. This is a call that we should start loving our own...but why are those imported products too irresistible? Argh!

1 comment

  1. Anonymous