DAVID'S SALON arrived in Dipolog City


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

David's Salon pimped my hair today! I got my hair trimmed and had hair cellophane and hair spa. I am so happy now i have my best hair doctor. I have now my number one choice of beauty salon here in Dipolog City, the David's salon. They had their Grand Opening today and i was their, of course, and got my hair done. I kept track on when they'll gonna open so i can avail their introductory prices and promos and yes i got. I booked them early today on what time ill be there so i will not be wasting time waiting for my turn since my time is budgeted.




This picture was taken at David's Salon
with my senior hairstylist Mr. Jeff









David's Salon is the most known of being the best beauty salon not only here in the Philippines but around the world. They are using imported products mainly L'oreal, which what they used for my hair. In addition, the place was so comfortable and the people were very warm. They treat their costumers like a princess and they give extra, 100% hair care. You'll be relaxed with their massage while waiting for the timer to alarm as to when they'll have to wash the treatment they applied on you hair. If you don't feel like having massage, they have a bunch of new magazines updated with latest gossips and fashion trends.

1 comment