It's Cuddle Time


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

Final examinations are over, thank God. After all the pressures with school projects, the running after teachers for clearance signing and the headache of sleeping late because of studying my lessons, now here I am breathing freely not thinking anything about school stuffs. It feels so nice when there is no class but it seems like I haven’t even rest because time runs so fast yet when you are in school time seems too slow. Anyway, I am glad it’s time for school break at least I can sleep without thinking of waking up early; I can update my blog every day for a week. I can have time for my loved ones and enjoy every single moments with them especially with my hubby. I can cuddle with him now and have a special, silly moments till’ late at night. I haven’t really taken extra care of him for 5 months because of school; I couldn’t even have so much time to cook good food for him; my life was such in a hurry that I didn’t have time for husband though I kiss him every time I’m leaving for school but I know it’s not enough. So, it’s time for me to put together the time I missed with him. It’s my time to be a responsible wife. It’s cuddle time.

1 comment