Gifts from Ate Vhing


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

I received the Christmas gift today that Ate Vhing sent to me. My husband surprised me this afternoon when I got home from my class saying “I got something for you baby, check it out on top of the fridge”. When I checked for it, I saw a postal card saying I got a package to claim at the postal office. We claimed it today after lunch. If you still remember, it was an award I got from Ate Vhing’s surprise contest being her top EC dropper last January 09 in her SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE blog. I received a lovely, long-sleeved, yellow shirt with imprints on the front “I love Jerusalem” and the beautiful poster of Jerusalem. The poster is so beautiful. My husband has been exploring it earlier checking out the places of Jerusalem because there are tourists’ points on the back of it. What’s nice is my husband got a gift as well, a long-sleeved gray shirt with imprinted pictures of Jerusalem and American Flag and a phrase under saying “United Forever”. These gifts we got are not just an ordinary Christmas gifts. There is a meaning to it, which is “friendship and unity among people”. Thanks a lot to Ate Vhing for the wonderful friendship you have shared with me in the blogosphere which serves as the means of our unity as well as the friendship you have shared with me and my husband. You are such a wonderful person, a friend and a mom. Thank you also for the generosity and the time and effort of sending your Christmas gifts from Jerusalem to here in the Philippines. I wish you more and more success in life, more blessings and good health.

5 comments

  1. Anonymous