I Am A Tiger


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog


While visiting ate VhingF's blog and scrolling down to her posts, the post entitled "What Chinese Animal Am I?" caught my fancy. Actually I already know what animal I am according to Chinese Astrology. Yet, i want to know again what are my characteristics in accordance to this animal's characteristics. I kept asking myself, why is it that my chinese animal is tiger? What role does this animal plays in my life? Sometimes I make joke to myself, maybe the reason why I got tiger as my chinese animal because i got tiger's canine teeth....yes, if I don't wear my four false teeth. Well, you may believe my characteristics written above or not, it is all up to you. I am not even a believer of this myself but what is written above are quite true about me. Check out yours too and take some of the Fun Quiz.

5 comments

  1. Anonymous