Major Blog Makeover


posted by Rechie on

8 comments

Since Christmas and Valentine’s Day is over, I finally decided to give up red color as what I have been using for my blog’s theme. I highlighted the color “pink” in this theme now having black as the supporting color. I have been tweaking this blog since last night. This is the first major blog makeover I ever did in my blogs. It took so long for me to figure out how to read the layout codes and look for the particular codes that needed to be changed in the html box. The codes are way too sensitive because failure or putting semi colons, periods, etc..can cause some disaster to your blog’s appearance. This theme now may not be perfect for everybody (as you notice the body background; the slants/stripes are not properly aligned) but I love this theme. I can’t even believe I did this. At least I got a reward from my hard work. I would like to thank Bea Creations, Shari Ez's Scrapez Scrap Kit and CJS Creations for the papers and graphics I used here which I got from their freebie kit. Thank you , thank you much. You guys really have creative hands and minds.

8 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous