Perpetual Smiling Blogger Award


posted by Rechie on

10 comments

I got this award from Demcy. I planned on making a post about this yesterday afternoon because i had nothing to post and my mind was blank but when I checked my blog I received a tag from Cacai and some others that needed to be posted at that time. My other blog, Three Chie's Trends received an award as well and I posted it right away. I made a post about an Awesome Blog Contest that you won't dare to miss to my Whereabouts blog so check it out. I also flaunted about the ticket scrap that my friend asked me to make to my Scrap Collection blog, check out the finished product. The last post I made last night was The blogger's dinner. Find out what i had for dinner last night.

Award Rules :
Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can’t use any answer twice and don’t use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you’re done, tag 10 people.

The Questions:

What is your name? Rechie Ruth
A four letter word: Rare
A boy’s name : Ramier (My dad and brother's first name)
A girl’s name : Rhyne or Rechiel (My sister's name)
An occupation : Reporter
A color : Red
Something you wear : Rubber Shoes
A type of food : Roast Pig
Something found in the bathroom : Razor
A place : Restaurant...its a place right?
A reason for being late : Remiss
Something you shout : Rrrrrrrr! hehe
A movie title : Ramboo
Something you drink : Red Wine
A musical group : Red Hot Chili Pepper
A street name : Rizal St.
A type of car : Revo
A song title: Realize
A verb : Run

Please feel free to grab this tag and join the fun thinking about the answers.


Beloved First Commenter

10 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous
  4. Anonymous