SS #10: One Long Meme (Part Two)


posted by Rechie on

4 comments


I missed the part one of this meme because I was not able to participate last week. Oh well, I missed it. What can I do? Check out my answers for today's Sunday Stealing. To see answers from all the thieves today, click on the banner above.


27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
...sleep
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
...dad
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
...my husband always says "let me poop first sweetie, it took you forever in the shower"
30. Can you do the splits?
...not anymore
31. What movie do you want to see right now?
...In My Life (Filipino Movie)
32. What did you do for New Year’s?
...I gathered the whole family together to have sumptuous dinner
33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
...not really
34. Do you own a camera phone?
...yes
35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
...nope
36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
...r
37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
...5 hours only
38. Do you like Care Bears?
...yep
39. What do you buy at the movies?
...tickets first and then snacks (popcorn, soda)
40. Do you know how to play poker?
...yes but it took me a while to learn how to play
41. Do you wear your seat belt?
...i am sure i will when i get a car
42. What do you wear to sleep?
...birthday suit
43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
...there will be circus this coming Monday at the sports center (i'm convincing hubby to watch it or at least he will let me)
44. How many meals do you eat a day? 3
...2
45. Is your tongue pierced?
...it was
46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
...no, i seldom open my account there
47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
...both characters in one person would be great, serious yet funny (rofl)
48. Ever been to L.A.?
...no
49. Did you eat a cookie today?
...2-3 cookies a day (yum yum)
50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
...Yes, to my husband when we are fighting. He often asks me what I mean when i cuss in my own language and i answer "you're handsome". It can make him smile and so our fight ends.
51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
...I STEAL!
52. Do you hate chocolate?
...I Love 'em
53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
...random stuffs
54. Are you a gullible person?
...i can say that i can be but not all the time...you know, there are some people who are very good in playing ones life
55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?
...no, family is enough
56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be?
...bank manager
57. Are you easy to get along with?
...yes
58. What is your favorite time of day?
...1:00 pm for is it when my blogging starts

First Commenter

4 comments