Sunday Stealing: The ABC's of Meme


posted by Rechie on

No comments

It is time for thieves to reign what they can fine in the blog land again and here I am being of them. Today, the masterminds ripped this meme off a blogger named Maggie of Mind of a Mad Woman. Check out answers my co-thief.


A- Advocate for: abused children and women
B- Best Feature: hubby said my smile is my best feature
C- Could do without: my husband's fart.
D- Dreams and desires: Finish my studies, get a stable job and be a mother
E- Essential items: cellphone, computer and my reading glasses
F- Favorite past time: just watching TV
G- Good at: debate
H- Have never tried: diving, sky diving
I- If I had a million dollars: I would travel around the world, help people who are in need and build businesses here and there.
J- Junkie for: coke (i need coke rehab)
K- Kindred spirit: my husband and family who share the same belief in God.
L- Little known fact: Next to "Happy Birthday" the song most sung in the Philippines is "Lupang Hinirang", the national anthem.
M- Memorable moment: The moment hubby and I said "I do"
N- Never again will I: ride a ferris wheel.
O- Occasional indulgence: cigarettes, coke, blogging
P- Profession: Is blogger a profession?
Q- Quote: Ability is like tax deduction, we use it or we lose it.
R- Reason to smile: I'm still breathing.
S- Sorry about: the affected families of the two typhoons that hit Philippines recently.
T- Things you are worrying about right now: my sister and my mother's eyes. There is something wrong with their eyes and they badly need to see a doctor for that.
U- Uninterested in: seeing my friends recently.
V- Very scared of: hospital, blood, needles and any tragic hospital scenes.
W- Worst habits: smoking, smacking, leaving wet bath towel on bed.
Y- Yummiest dessert: Mango Float
X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: I love to visit Palawan again.
Z- Zodiac sign: Capricorn