Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme


posted by Rechie on

5 comments


Part One - Describe

Your hair? Long, Straight, Black
Your mother? The best
Your father? The best
Your favorite food? Filipino foods
Your dream last night? i didn't dream last night because i didn't sleep last night
Your favorite drink? coke
Your dream/goal? to become a famous singer/rocker or a computer programmer
The room are you in? bedroom/computer room
Your hobby? playing board and card games, writing poems, reading, singing, watching tv
Your fear? needle, blood, hospital, ghost, barking lizard
Your TV? TCL flat screen, silver
Your Pets? none just lice in my head
Friends? many, great, funny, some are real and some are not but they are my friends, what can i do?
Your life? Great, Perfect
Your mood? constantly changing
If you're missing someone? sad and lonely but i am keeping myself busy when it happens
Your best friend?My Very Own Self - i am the only one who understand me, i am the only one who know everything about me, i am the only one who know my secrets, i am the only one who know the real me.
Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? just wherever the years and circumstances take me
Where were you last night? just right where i am at right now while answering this question
Where did you grow up? hometown
One place that I go to over and over? home
Your favorite place to eat out? hmnn? CLS - i am used to the place and to the waiters and they give very good service
Wish list items? Apple Stuffs
Last time you laughed? just a while ago over my youngest sister's text message
Last time you cried? 2 hours ago because of a movie

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? perfect
Last thing you did? reading the question for this answer
What are you wearing? robe - i was about to take a bath but the water was so cold
Something you're not wearing? right now? bra
Your favorite store? food store (nyahahahah!)
First Commenter

5 comments