Celebrating My Friends' Birthday


posted by Rechie on

2 comments

Last Saturday, January 23, me and my high school classmates celebrated two of my closest friends' birthday. It was not actually their birthday but due to their work, they can't celebrate it with the whole gang right on their very day that's why they set a perfect date to celebrate it.  It was just a little gathering and it was more on batch mates bonding moment. We all had fun as we reminisced the fun we had during high school.  It is nice to remember the teenage days.
The birthday celebrants prepared foods and drinks for the gang.  We had "kinilaw" or raw fish cooked or soaked only with vinegar and some spices. We had fish and pork barbecue,  boiled bananas with salted fish and of course, the most important, rice. We had drinks, the Bar. Drinks should not be absent when it comes to friends' gatherings.

Anyway, I would like you to meet Elben and Jusy, the two birthday celebrants. That girl in green shirt in the  picture above is Elben and that guy in black and yellow is Jusy.  Both of them are now 24 years old. Thank you for celebrating your birthdays with us guys. I had lots of fun bonding with you! I also thank hubby for letting me spend time with my friends.
First Commenter

2 comments