Sunday Stealing: The Current Obsessions Meme


posted by Rechie on

1 comment


Instructions: Answer the Current Obession category and then explain WHY you chose that response. Easy enough? Thanks as always for playing!

Book: Recipe books ( I am dead serious with learning new recipes or should I say learning how to cook?)
Snack: Fruits, just fruits. No junk foods! (I am watching my diet and I am also dead serious with losing extra and unneeded fats in me)
Restaurant: Cafe Isabel (I am obsessed with their frappuccino every morning and it's just a few steps away.)
Beverage: Water, no more coke Rechie! (I always remind myself that. Water taste a lot better than coke now.)
Decor: Monochrome wall arts. (I am obsessed with monochrome arts.)
Actor: My friends. (Few of my friends are good actors, esp. when they need something.)
Actress: My friends. (Few of my friends are good actors, esp. when they need something.)
Movie: Lords of the Ring. ( I am obsessed of watching it again. Don't know why.)
TV show: Pinoy Big Brother and Boys Over Flowers (I am dead CRAZY over these shows. Nope, I don't want to miss even a day.)
Hobby: Blogging, Taking photos (These are the hobbies that I so love doing.)
Band: None
Song: Love Can't Lie (I am obsessed hearing my sister chem singing this song.)
Meme: Monochrome Weekend every Saturday (I am obsessed taking monochrome photos.)
Blog: Chie's Camera Works (It's my blog, and so?)
Lover: My husband (If you are me, you'll be obsessed with his love. One of a kind.)
Friend: My family (nothing else! obsessed with their supportive nature.)
Quote: Ability is like tax deduction, you use it or lose it. (True!)
Peeve: Overacting people (don't tell me you are not annoyed with that kind of people, well I am obsessed of yelling on their faces "you are Over Acting!")
Sport: None (not into sports this year.)
Singer: The 4 Chies (Lol! Don't you know who they are? Ok, 4chies are: me and my siblings. Got it?]

1 comment