Friday Fill-Ins


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

1. I'd like to get back to my sleeping time.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is my first meeting with my husband.
3. Last night, I had fried pork chop and rice for dinner.
4. Sorry for the undesirable I've have shown.
5. Can we give Chizka a bath now?
6. One of my worst temptations is blogging; it is so hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying until daylight, tomorrow my plans include giving Chizka an early bath, send money to my "pasaway" sister in Zamboanga, buy a graduation gift to a friend who will graduate tomorrow and attend my friends graduation party with hubby and Chizka  and Sunday, I want to be back in front my computer again and maybe wash a little laundry and oh, get a good sleep after!

1 comment