Get Your Rides Insured


posted by Rechie on , ,

No comments

I’ve been bothered lately for my bike’s insurance. I was not able to renew it after it expired last year. Procrastination had been with me lately, keeping me away to do visit the insurance office. Since my bike has no insurance, I am in doubt of using it. It’s just parked in our garage for almost four months now. I do not know when accidents occur so I am quite cautious for that. I don’t want to take the risk. I’ve been involved into a lot of bike accidents in one year of having my bike. So far, I only got bruises but my bike needed a major fixing. I had no problem before though because it was insured.

Insurance for our rides, it may be a bike, a car or a van, is helpful to us in case a tragic accident happens, which is possible or when thieves attack and steal our precious means of transportation. Since accidents and stealing choose no time as to when each of which occurs, we should take action beforehand. And that is getting insurance for our vehicles, big or small. Lately, I heard about this so called short term insurance that covers 28 days. This kind of insurance is best when you are asked to drive someone’s car, a van for a few days tour or even when you are doing a drive test.