Tucking Chizka In Bed


posted by Rechie on

6 comments

Here is Chizka as we tucked her in bed. That's her blanket right there, supposedly the bed sheet but she kept biting on it and so I used it as her blanket for easy biting. She is that spoiled by me for she is like a real baby to me. 
We usually tuck her in bed after few minutes play time followed by tickling and belly rubbing around 10 p.m. Hubby and I sleep around 2 a.m. so the bed is all hers for 4 hours. We don't leave her until she totally falls asleep. 
From time to time, I check her out to put her blanket back on since she has one of a kind sleeping positions. I make sure she is always covered with blanket to avoid her from having colds and cough due to a very cold room which is hubby's desired temperature when sleeping. Well, Chizka loves it too.

6 comments