Friday Fill-Ins


posted by Rechie on

9 comments


And...here we go!

1. I just had a bowl of instant Pancit Shanghai Spicy Sichuan Style.
2. Chizka got yummy treats, that's how spoiled she is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: "Go terrorize some village." (Margaret Weis' Amber and Ashes - The Dark Disciple Vol. 1)
Amber and Ashes (Dragonlance: The Dark Disciple, Vol. 1) (v. 1)

4. The thought of going back to school tickles my fancy. (Will I be good this time?)
5. I was walking around the villa last night with my puppy. People here think I am a vampire, I only go out the house at night.
6. Chizka always makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching PBB before sleeping, tomorrow my plans include doing general house cleaning and Sunday, I want to relax!

9 comments