Monday Mayhem: All About Me


posted by Rechie on

4 comments

1. What time do you usually wake up in the morning? During my regular sleeping time which is 9 or 10 at night, I wake up in the morning around 7-8. I am not using this time for a while now because by daytime I am asleep and I am wide awake at night. 

2. What do you do for the first hour of your day? After getting off from bed, I'll wake myself up by drinking coffee and watch random shows on TV.

3. Where did or will you have for lunch today? Just here in the house...

4. What did you or will you be eating lunch? I haven't figured out yet what I am going to cook for lunch today.

5. What is your best high school memory? Graduation..for it's when I started thinking what I am going to be in the next 4 years and here I am married and not done with college yet. 


6. Tell us about your favorite pair of shoes. New shoes for me is a favorite shoes. If I buy new shoes, it will be my favorite and I'll be wearing it most of the time and the old shoes will become forgotten. Lol.

7. What does a perfect Sunday afternoon include for you? Quality time with my husband.

8. Was there one book that you read as a child that you still cherish? Yes, it is at my parent's house. It's a book of stories, as in lots of stories. It was the book I was using when telling stories to the kids in the neighborhood. I was acting like a big sister to them and a teacher. 

9. How would the people that know you personally describe you? I get along with people very well. I am generous and friendly, a best friend they can have and mean when I am mad. 

10. How would the people who only know you online describe you? I don't really know. I can't please everybody online but I am trying my best to be friends with anybody.

11. How will you be treating yourself today? I'll give myself some sleep after lunch.

12. What is your definition of being spiritual? Are you spiritual? For me it is being religious and I am only 80% . 

Join Us for Monday Mayhem
Wanna have fun every Money? Then join us in Monday Mayhem. Simply click on the "Monday Mayhem" right above these texts and enjoy! Have a pleasant Monday everyone!

4 comments