Friday Fill-Ins


posted by Rechie on

No comments

Hello guys, I would like to thank you all who visited this site. I am sorry if I didn't visit back. I was just busy setting up my own free custom domain to The Three Chies. Finally, i got it working. Thanks to JeansSquared for posting about this free custom domain at 1and1. The free custom domain for 1 year is extended, so you can still get yours if you want to. 
And...here we go!

1. Accomplishing something you want to accomplish feels great.
2. The solution is just right in the corner of your head.
3. Listening to mellow music make me fall asleep.
4. How about pursuing my plan to go back to college? Nah, blogging can make me occupied and take me away from studying my lesson.
5. Getting recommended hours of sleep is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine yourself in 50 years, i'll be in the wheelchair.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include giving my Chizka a bath and Sunday, I want to just blog!