Sunday Stealing: The Oh My! Meme, Part One


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

First, first, happy father's day to all fathers here in blog land. I wish you all a great father's day celebration. May this father's day be a meaning day to all of you.
Since it is father's day, the father of all thieves celebrate it as well. Stealing never stop. Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Greeding Ruler. Here you go:



  1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be? can I leave this blank please...?
  2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? No, after placing all that I picked on counter, I'd just set it on the side of the counter. 
  3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? both
  4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you? I am beautiful and sexy, of course from hubby. He gives me compliments everyday and I believe him. Lol!
  5. Do you play the lottery? Sometimes.
  6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you? My husband, he is my monkey. 
  7. Do you like to ride horses? I would love to try. Never tried.
  8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Can't remember
  9. What is your favorite party game? None, just let me sing!
  10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? NO! My husband is the sexiest person in my eyes.
  11. When was the last time that you lied? couple of years ago but hubby and I have already talked about it and decided to just leave it behind us and face the future together happily.
  12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? At this point, no, I am done with it and finally tied the knot with a very lovable Orthodox - my hubby dear
  13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued? I was pursued by my husband twice. First was on the internet, when he sent me an email saying he is interested on getting to know me more. Second was when we broke up and he went back to work. He realized that I was the missing half of his life and I will be forever. I like being pursued by him. I gave in easily. Hey, I love him!
  14. Use six words to describe yourself. (I am a) bitch, kindhearted, fast-learner, loving, determined (and) impatient (person). (Just mix it all up.)
  15. Name a song that could make you cry? For all of my life (MYMP's version)
  16. Are you pleased with your education? Yes, very for it help me learn a lot of things that I want to learn.
  17. How do you feel about gun control? ...don't wanna be shot...
  18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed? a bucket-full of water and throw it on now, if wouldn't help I then grab my phone so I can call the fire department
  19. How often do you have a romantic weekend? i have romantic day everyday since hubby's here (he is not leaving until I am pregnant and I am kinda' pressured 'bout that.
  20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Future, future, future
  21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read? FHM (not too adult)
  22. What are you told about your eyes? "Oh-uh don't give me that look, honey"
  23. How tall is just right? 5' is just right for me
  24. Where is your dream house located? In my dream still
  25. Do you have a secret fetish? I really do not know what fetish means. 
  26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type? No
  27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper? I've seen male stripper when I was 17 - my gay co-worker took me there. At age 17, of course, seeing "it" turned me all red.
  28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays? In states, no, but there is TGIF restaurant in Manila that hubby and I went to last 2008 and yeah, we are lovin' the foods. 
  29. When was the last time you were at Church? Hmmn....last May
  30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? dreamland.
  31. What was your favorite job? I love being a blogger.
  32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ? mustard, bbq sauce
  33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play? Don't know
  34. Do you look like your mom or dad? Dad
  35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)? my husband

1 comment