CC: Likes and Dislikes


posted by Rechie on , ,

4 comments

Today in Couple’s Corner, we will be talking about our likes and dislikes. I can’t say we, hubby and I truly know each other very well within 2 years and more of living together. We both know that there will more to know and to discover from each other. Every single day in our married life we notice and unleash new characters and attitudes. So as for two years of living together in one roof I only know few of my husband’s likes and dislikes as he knows few of mine.
Rodliz’s Nest
  1. We both like Piolo and John Loyd when acting and dislike when they are singing.
  2. He dislikes peppers; it may be bell peppers and black peppers but I like!
  3. He likes a lot of onions and tomatoes on his burger, well, I like it with just plain mayonnaise.
  4. We both like collecting movies, heavy metal music, caps, books and Xbox games and dislikes collecting empty bottles.
  5. I like sweet coffee but he dislikes. He prefers black with no sugar and cream at all.
  6. He dislikes seeing me wearing plunging neckline tops and likes seeing me wearing short shorts rather.
  7. I dislike the idea of me wearing short shorts; I can take the plunging neckline and like showing a hint of that asset. (Yeah, I am naughty.)
  8. I like disturbing him when he sleeps while he doesn’t like disturbing me when I sleep. (I am bad eh!?)
  9. I like telling him what’s bothering me while he dislikes speaking out.
  10. He likes sardine sandwich, I dislike. Just give me a plate of rice topped with sardines and tomato sauce, that's what I like
There’s a lot more but that’s all I can share for now. Have a pleasant day to you all!

4 comments