Life Is Good Award


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

It's been a while since this blog of mine received an award. Yesterday seemed like the blog skies smiled on me for I got one. It is an "Life is Good" given by Shy of Simple Happy Life and Mary Anne of  My Little Home. Thank you so much sis Shy and sis Anne.

Rules:

1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Give this award to six other bloggers
3. Link back to the person who gave this award.
4. Let them know about the award.

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I am not an anonymous blogger but I honestly thought about it. In the end, the eagerness to share my life and anything that I like sharing won over the thought of being anonymous for there is no use of sharing about yourself when your name is not even known in the blog land.

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Breaking the curfew, jumping off the window and went to a disco. It was fun as long as you won't get yourself caught because if you are you'll get salt on your knees or worst, mongo beans. Ouch!

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see a soft-hearted woman in the body of a young hard-working, ruthless and driven person. 

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
 Summer or not, it is Coca-Cola!

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I pamper myself with a good bath that takes about 2 or more hours and then I eat while watching movies.

6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
There are few things that I want to accomplish like finishing college and getting my degree, getting a stable high paying job, starting my own profitable business,  and traveling to places I've been longing to visit.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school?
I would say a class clown when it was class break time, but during classes hours I was shy especially when teachers called me up to answer questions.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
I see me taking care of my siblings alone. No parents. My mother was away trying to apply for a job to Africa while my father was spending most of his time to his other woman. It was hard and never will I allow that moment to come again.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
There are things that I feel so easy to share about my self but I have limits. The main reason of sharing myself is to let the feeling out but when it comes to majorly personal stories about my life, I rather keep it to myself.

10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
If given a choice to sit, I would sit in front my computer and do whatever I want to do online.

I am giving this award to anyone in my blog list. Please do grab this whenever you want.

1 comment