Our Plan of Building our Dream Love Nest


posted by Rechie on , ,

1 comment

Philippines is the country where my husband and I decided to build our dream love nest, our dream home. That home is still a dream for now because my husband still needs to go back to work to earn for that and for the sustenance needed for him to live here in my country for good. He is deciding to embrace a new country bearing a new citizenship for good reasons; it is a lot cheaper and more peaceful to live in the Philippines. Visiting my husband’s family will be the only reason for the both of us to fly to United States in the future.


Now back to that dream house, our plan is to build it on top of a hill. It would be a two-story house with the first level slightly dropped under the ground or a so-called sunken living room showing only some part of it and the whole second level of the house where the actual living room is at. I found a closely similar picture of our dream house which is one of the Homes for sale in Wilmington NC shown above. Isn’t it a nice house? We already spotted a beautiful green land with few hills and a brook which my husband fell in love with. Hopefully with God’s blessing, we can own that dream land where we plan to stand our dream home. My husband has a lot of dreamy plans for it.

1 comment