Shoot Me: 13 of 52


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

Shoot me with the Canon baby! Here's a shot of me taken in Fort Santiago way back in 2008. I  was trying to model the canon hoping somebody will buy it but no one can't afford for it was not for sale. haha! I was not married in this picture yet but I was in love. That maybe the reason why I was wearing red.? Nah! I was just sporting my butterfly shirt I got for 150php. Lol! Hubby and I were getting some papers for our wedding at the embassy in Manila when we thought of visiting Fort Santiago. It was our first time there. Hopefully, there will be second time.



Forever In Blue Jeans
Join this meme by posting a photo of you with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself every Thursday. Simply click on the badge to learn more about how to join and visit other "shoot me" participants.

3 comments