SS: Majorly Personal Meme, Part One


posted by Rechie on

2 comments

It is Sunday once again, it is again a time for all meme thieves to steal at Sunday Stealing. Today we ripped this meme off a blog called Eternal Fireworks that is written by a group of high school students. Check out my answers. Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago? I am actually happier 5 months ago. How can I be happy if hubby's leaving?
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have? with a piece of sh8 who have stolen my dignity.
3. Can you sleep in total darkness? Oh please, no.
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? Hello.
5. What do you think about the weather this summer? Hotta hotta...
6. How many people do you trust with everything? myself, my husband, my family
7. What was the last thing you drank? coffee
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you? none really, i am busy and i don't feel like welcoming visitors except my family.
9. Name one thing you love about winter? winter Olympics, i started liking women Hockey game, hubby and I watched winter Olympics on TV last year
10. Have you ever dated a Goth? NO, and I will never date anyone for I am married.
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? getting new washing machine to help my mom's best friend reach her quota at Quality Appliance. 
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having? the humidity..i am sweating like a roasted pig
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only? almost 5 years counting the engagement period with my husband
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today? replied my husband's "good morning" greeting
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you? Yes and I never ever want to lose them either [hubby and family].
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with? none.i have a good relationship with my husband, family and relatives and they are all that matter.
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? oh no, as if i can go out with just undies on without people's curious stares
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How? Yep, I think some things will change in the next three months....in the next few days actually. I will be waking up without my husband next to me or without his morning or afternoon greetings.
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? Yes and all you have to do is blame yourself for being s2pd of letting go.
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes..

2 comments