SS: The Threesome Meme


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

I am thinking something dirty about the title (wink) but anyway, Sunday Stealing steals and it only ripped this meme off a blogger and blog called Foxymoron. Lol. Well, I am playing along even though I don't feel ok. I will explain why later.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why? The happiest I guess was my husband's first Christmas here in the Philippines. That Christmas made me feel so complete for I was surrounded by my family who love me.

2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life? Sometime in June 2006 at prettypinay.com now preciouspinays.com.

3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession? My favorite item of clothing is my red collard shirt with a huge butterfly print on the back. It is kinda worn out now but still keeping it. I love it!

4. Must-have makeup or beauty item? ponds pearl cream and pore conditioning toner

5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly? I think about worse thing to happen, most of the time

6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him? I would be doubtful to tell or not coz for me if I am in a situation, I rather not know but I'll surely investigate. Meaning, if ever my husband will do it, he should play it safely with no trace. Cheating can be an art, if you are not caught. If you are caught, you are nothing but just a lousy flesh greedy. 

7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart? To be able to finish my course and get a good job here in my country and of course, visit US one day.

8. Where do you see yourself five years from now? In my office of my own business, it could be a botique  (for all including wedding, prom, casual clothing, etc.) or an interenet cafe. Or I would be working in a call center company, I hope.

9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose? None. I am happy with what talents I have. I think I got everything I needed and I thank God for that.

10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring? Building "Wilks Garden". It is a dream hubby and I made 3 years ago. It is a wedding venue for a garden wedding. And when you say garden, yes a garden as in you'll see fruits, vegetables, flowers, trees, vines, ferns, etc.

11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance...I fantazise of dating my husband physically but it seems impossible to happen. We'll just have a date online then.

12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days? Gezz, i'll pick up a lot of girls for sure as long as they are free. LOL.

13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why? I would call it Rechland from my name Rechie and poeple living there would be Rechiens.

14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be? Good health for my whole family, Strenght to face problems and world peace. I am tired hearing people killing people when Dengue is enough problem that kills a lot of people.

15. What is your earliest memory of puberty? It was 11 years when I had my first menstruation which freaked the crap out of me and I was scared telling it to mom.

16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be? I make sure i have my clothes and slippers on then i make i got my phone and it should be fully charged so I can call for help whenever I need to.

3 comments