CC: I Am Thankful


posted by Rechie on , ,

6 comments

Happy Thanksgiving to those who reside in the US most especially to my hubby (he is constantly reading my blog) and my in-laws. I may not be celebrating Thanksgiving with you physically but online I will be. So please spare me some Turkey skin.

There are a lot of things to be thankful about whether it is Thanksgiving Day or not but there are times though that we forget to give thanks. That’s why, maybe, there is Thanksgiving Day to remind us that we have to give thanks for all the blessings we continuously receive.

As for me, I am thankful that I am still here in this world that has the ability to continue giving love to my family, relatives and to my husband. I am thankful that I can still feel the love they shower me everyday in return. I am thankful that I continuously receive God’s blessings to share and problems to solve. I am thankful that I am still breathing God’s love.

I am thankful to my family for always being there for me through good and bad times. I am thankful to my parents for letting me live in this world and giving me an honor to be their eldest child. I am thankful to my siblings for giving me an honor to be their strict but loving big sister. Thank you God you made them my family.

I am thankful to my husband for his love, understanding, respect, trust and support. I am thankful to my husband's parent for making him although 20 years ahead. I am thankful to the Internet that served as my bridge to meet him 4 years ago. Thank you God you made him my husband.

I am thankful to my dog, Chizka for always accompanying me day and night. I am thankful of the time when she pisses me off to exercise my brows, forehead, heart and the angry side of my brain. I am thankful of the time when she gets so silly that I can't help myself not to laugh.
I am thankful to my friends, real or not, for making me drunk once in a while. I am thankful to them all for all the food and beer times they are sharing with me.

Above all, I am thankful to God for his undying love.


Rodliz’s Nest

6 comments