Sunday Stealing: The Baker's Meme


posted by Rechie on

3 comments


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why? If I could, I would invite Martha Stewart. I so admire her DIY, home and living ideas, cooking and gardening ideas.

2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger? I can write, speak and understand English good, not excellent though, but it is good enough.

3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog? I've nothing more to share up to this moment about my life.

4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why? I would like to change it with Chuchie's Online Lair because it sounds cool.

5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger? Enjoying the blogging work while earning.

6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?

7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment? A cure for Throat Cancer. I saw my grandpa slowing dying with Throat cancer because of smoking. The thing is, government sell smokes. Once you are addicted with smoke, it is so hard to get away from it. I, myself is experiencing that. Sellers of smoke need to sell smokes too for income. Therefore, there should also be someone who sells a cure for the possible diseases we can get from smokes.

8. What is your most guilty pleasure? It is food, Super hot and spicy Lucky Me Pancit Canton with boiled egg sliced in cubes. I let one of my classmates tried it but she was disgusted with the idea of adding egg. So I never let anyone try it no more.

9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show? Purpose Driven Life

10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past? A smell of a new notebook. It brings back old memories when my mother used to take me to the market to buy new notebooks for me. A smell of a new notebook reminds of "first-day-of-class" and "balon" (money for snacks).

3 comments

  1. Anonymous