The Ninja Meme: Part One


posted by Rechie on

1 comment


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What do you add to your coffee? one cream and half sugar
2. What are you reading now? ahmm..the question 
3. Do you own a gun? no but I want one
4. Are you registered to vote? yes yes yes!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? not unless I see a needle
6. What do you think of hot dogs? food and can fill my school...a bit
7. Favorite Christmas Song? to date, A Perfect Christmas by Jose Mari Chan
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee to wake my senses up
9. Can you do push ups? yes a lot...when I was younger and more fit. for now I can do 5
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? my first serious man that I can call a serious bf was my husband 
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? wedding ring
12. Favorite hobby? blogging....or is blogging a hobby?
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? no, i work alone
14. Do you have ADD? do you?
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? smelling my finger after picking my nose
16. What’s your Middle name? it's Lopez now
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.  (1)go downstairs, (2)make my "poo" tea and then (3)drink it. 
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. none none none (i stayed home all day, as usual)
19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. coffee, water, tea
20. Current worry right now? i will not tell
21. What side do you dress to? do i really have to answer this ?
22. Favorite place to be? on my computer chair in front my computer
23. How did you bring in the New Year? by messing up my new year's resolution 
24. Where would you like to go? Chicago, second floor
25. Name three people who will see today. see what? see me or i'll see? only my sister can see me today coz she's the only one who's with me and I didn't go out today and not planning on going out tonight either

1 comment