Putting Up Hello Kitty On My FB Profile


posted by Rechie on

No comments

I just noticed today the campaign that was posted on Facebook:

Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until monday there should be no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is to STOP VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN.
To show my support for the campaign, I put up a Hello Kitty photo on my profile.

Girls Myspace Comments

I was a fan of Hello Kitty. I used to collect cheap hello kitty stuffs when I was young since cheap stuffs were all that I could afford. To name the few that I've collected were memo pads, ball pens, pencil cases, notebooks, stationaries, key chains, fancy cards and stickers.

Back to the campaign, putting a cartoon as our profile picture on Facebook is the least that we can do to support the campaign to stop violence against children. The deadline of putting up a cartoon to replace your profile picture on Facebook is until the 6th of December, Monday. By Monday, there should be no human faces. So, I am encouraging everyone to do what is asked to show your support. This task in not too much to ask and is very easy to do.