Autmn's Concerto Now Aired on Abs-Cbn


posted by Rechie on , ,

1 comment

How will you react when after 6 years, you'll meet the man who used to say "I love you" to you doesn't  know you, or doesn't even think you existed...the man you loved and still love...the father of your child?

I am crazy for this Taiwanese drama. For the second time, after Taiwanese Meteor Garden, I am haunted again by a Taiwanese drama and this time is it not Jerry Yan who leads but the Taiwanese F4 heartthrob, Vanness Wu. I couldn't stop thinking of the story and the characters of the casts most especially the ever sweet-faced Ady An who sacrificed her happiness for love. She is a natural actress as she carried her role naturally. Vanness Wu on the other hand gave his best in acting. This drama brings out the real actor in him. 

Autumn's Concerto
(Next Stop, Happiness)
or 
I Love You So on Abs-Cbn

Cast:
Ady An as Liang Mu Cheng (Michelle)
Vanness Wu as Ren Guang Xi (Stanley)
Tiffany Xu as He Yi Qian, Guang Xi's fiancee
Chris Wu as Hua Tuo Ye, Mu Cheng's best friend
Xiao Xiao Bin as Liang Xiao Le, Mu Cheng and Guang Xi's son
Sypnosis:
Ren Guang Xi or Stanley (Vanness Wu), a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He’s the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player with good looks and charisma to boot. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Cheng or Michelle (Ady An), the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Cheng does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Cheng teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery, that world result in waking up with no memory of his past at all. His mother orders Mu Cheng to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Later she learns that she already has Guang Xi’s child.
Why I am still crazy about this drama? Because I've watched it already on its original version in Mandarin Chinese language and I did fall in love with the story, from the beginning to end. Until now, I am still haunted and in love with the story which made me cry, furious, laugh and smile. There are some twists in the story that would really amaze you and could leave your mouth open at that. The main stars, Ady and Vanness, portrayed their characters very well. Xaio XaioBen, who played the rule of Xiao Le, Michelle and Stanley's son is super cute. She is such a talented kid actor. You'll fall in love with him too. Well, I am inlove with the whole Ren family and I can't get over it yet. This really is a good drama to watch with the whole family. I actually looked forward to watch this dubbed in Tagalog (Filipino language) on Abs-Cbn but sadly, I already missed a week. I am glad I found a site with videos of last week's episodes. You can watch it here.



1 comment