Food Trip Friday #8


posted by Rechie on ,

10 comments

Happy Friday everyone. Before I go on to my Food Trip share this early Friday, I want to express how much I like the new FTF badge. I super like it, to the highest level! It is really nice, honestly.


So now for my FTF share, here are some roast pig leftovers from my 24th birthday last December 22. This whole roasted pig, aside from having it for my birthday, was also my contribution for our Christmas party here in the villa. It was agreed that the party will be on my birthday so I can contribute a roast pig. That night though on our party, I was smart to chop only some portion of the roast pig for the villa homeowners and their visitors (which are many). I thought, if I displayed this whole roast pig outside it would have been unfair on me for I didn't drag my visitors outside to join our party. 

10 comments